Friday, August 7, 2009

Trip Itinerary!!

Okay, sorry to leave everyone (all 3 of you lol) hanging! Everything has been confirmed!

8/19 Fly to Beijing for touring and fun
8/23 Fly to Guangzhou
8/24 Meet Hope Song Yi!!
9/3 Fly home

Thank you for all the prayers and good wishes! We are getting very excited! Will post more later about Lilla's birthday and our mysterious cantaloupe...

6 comments:

Amy said...

So excited for you Katy. A plan is place is so settling!! I'll be praying for you this month! Love! Love! Amy

Jen said...

Yippee!!! We finally know our schedule!! Next stop.....Beijing!! See you there!!!

Sharla M. said...

Oh yea!! I leave for Africa on August 10 and will be home just in time to follow your journey!! Can't wait to see the blessing in store for you and your family!

Hugs,
Sharla (Clay Jar)

Mell said...

So happy for you! I think there are more than 3 of us keeping us with your exciting news! ha ha

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

I'm here -- that TB thing is crazy -- Alaina tested positive when we got home; luckily, it was a false positive (reaction to some vaccine she had been given at a young age in China) shown by her lung xray...

dougb0 said...

That's awesome! We'll be praying for all of you.