Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Mark: OK, "quick" post with some photos. I say "quick" because it's taken me practically an hour to get these uploaded correctly. :(


Enjoying congee and boiled spinach (it was her pick - blech! The smell made me gag.) a little more than any 5-year old should.


The giant koi pond in the lobby of the hotel is a hit!


After some rain outside, the playground equipment is good for splashing baba.


The ice cream was too cold for Song Yi. I'm not sure she's had ice cream before. She made me eat the ice cream (no, seriously) and she ate the cone.

4 comments:

My Kids' Mom said...

wow. You're doing an amazing job. Tough time for Lilla but it looks like everyone is making progress. I'll keep you all in my thoughts; I've enjoyed reading your blog.
~Jill Pohl

Dave said...

I love the picture of Mark getting splashed at playground.
Song Yi has a great smile. I know you guys are tired, but must feel so blessed. Hurry home. We can't wait to see Song Yi. God is good.

cjc said...

Thank you so much for the details and the beautiful pictures. It sounds like you guys brought all of Toys R Us! Good for you. God bless you all. We think of you so much! What a beautiful family you (and God) have made. Love, Christy

Susan said...

How quickly Song Yi has gone from being overwhelmed to bonding! God is surely at work. Beautiful!

Susan Swanson