Sunday, September 6, 2009
Wow, melatonin really works!! We all slept about 8 hours last night, I think, and I don't feel like I will die of it anymore. Thanks for the prayers! But I really am still not checking emails or returning phone calls much, so please don't be offended :-) Still trying to get my head above water over here. Plenty of food and offers for food, so thank you all! Lilla needs prayers. I think she is struggling a lot and it is coming out in the form of attention seeking of any kind. We are trying to respond well and I am trying to pay good proactive attention to her but it is hard with a 5 yeard old who acts like a 3 year old around. She and Song Yi are playing better together so that is good. Today we did lacing cards, watercolor, walked to the park and lake and fed the ducks, ate lunch and read books and now they are resting. Jake and Landon did the playground and lake part and now they are happily playing video games with daddy. I have been cleaning out the suitcases and drinking coffee :-). Song Yi's feet are hurting and she is wanting bandaids all over them and it is driving me crazy, especially since the reason her feet hurt is she has been insisting on using these high heeled dress up shoes as her slippers! We finally hid them this morning so she can't do that anymore. Anyway, we're alive, but didn't make it to church.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Just so thrilled for you that you are on this great new adventure! You have done a fabulous job of keeping everyone updated and feeling a part of your journey. Can't wait to meet your newest family member! Love to you and all - Amy
Glad to hear that you are surviving-take all the time you need and we will see you when we see you!
Kristie
Hello everyone! Thanks for continuing to post. We can be specific in our prayers. Hang in there, and just take it in baby steps. Don't they say that you need a month recovery for every hour of anesthesia during surgery? Well, I say you all get a week of recovery here for every day you were in China ... at least! And with four kiddos, maybe more. Consider yourself hugged. Love, Christy
I have wanted to call you, but I'm glad I didn't. You have so much to deal with. Maybe soon... How is the English? Aunt Sherry
Post a Comment