Thanks for investing your precious 24 minutes in posting! We so enjoy keeping up with the progress, even if it seems shaky at times. The Holy Spirit is clearly enabling and guiding you all and blending your family in beautiful ways. Kirsten
All I have to say is - I hope we are raising our boys to grow up to be like Jake and Landon. They sound/look like amazing young men. Hadyn
such cuties. :-)I'm so glad that Hope is with her family now. Praise the Lord!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Thanks for investing your precious 24 minutes in posting! We so enjoy keeping up with the progress, even if it seems shaky at times. The Holy Spirit is clearly enabling and guiding you all and blending your family in beautiful ways.
Kirsten
All I have to say is - I hope we are raising our boys to grow up to be like Jake and Landon. They sound/look like amazing young men.
Hadyn
such cuties. :-)
I'm so glad that Hope is with her family now. Praise the Lord!
Post a Comment