Saturday, September 5, 2009

I am just wondering if anyone has ever died of jet lag. We were exhausted all day yesterday but only took a 2 hour nap around noon-2pm. Last night, the girls went to bed around 8pm and the rest of us around 9pm. I woke up at 11pm (yes 2 hours later) and I saw Song Yi in the bathroom, already up. I never really fell asleep very long after that and I heard the girls playing off and on after that too. I finally got up at 4am. Ugh!!! We took a 2.5 hour nap today and forced ourselves up at 2:30pm. Tonight we will try melatonin. We aren't really taking visitors right now because of this but maybe we will be at church tomorrow. After all if we wake up at 4am, why not? I can see why sleep deprivation is a torture device...

1 comment:

ElderFamofSix said...

Welcome Home!! I can't believe I missed checking the blog for 2 days b/c Lane has been making me check it religously twice a day! So I guess we have to keep praying for you now that you're home? :) Can't wait to meet Song Yi!