Saturday, May 23, 2009

We really did get our LOA!

I still can't believe it, but here on hour 3 of paperwork, it does seem true now! Plus, we got the actual approval document via FedEx yesterday so I have proof!! HOPEfully this means we will be in China late July, early August. Please pray for the swine flu woes to GO AWAY and for this next set of paperwork to fly through US immigration and the path to the Chinese consulate! I have to re-post my pictures so Hope is at the top:




4 comments:

Jen said...

GIRLFRIEND it IS so REAL!!!!!! WE ARE GOING TO CHINA!!!!

Hope is SO. STINKIN'. CUTE.

Angela said...

Wow,congratulations. We came home with our daughter 6 months ago and her birthdate is August 11 of 04, right between your girls. Looking forward to following your journey: it appears we are both in the Atl area as well, so we have much in common!
Angela
www.myadoptionwebsite.com/maili

Amy said...

SO thrilled for you!! I am praying, praying, praying!! love you! Can't wait to meet Hope!

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

What good news... My camera is a Canon Rebel EOS XS -- LOVE it!