
This is the part where you squint and get the main idea...I have everything stuck up on a flannel sheet. I decided to do the heart again because I already know how and I know the measurements! And I don't want anyone telling me I loved them less because I didn't make them a heart! There is a piece of fabric in here left over from Lilla's quilt but maybe I got it too late or misplaced it...it is at the very center top of the heart--white with tiny pastel pawprints. Anyone remember giving me this one about 5 years ago? lol
Update**I am glad I did this because I just thought of a few fabrics I got but I don't see them, and lo and behold they are in my basket still. So if you don't see your fabric, let me know :-) I will update the photo when I fix it. I will check check check to be sure I have all the fabrics before I start sewing! This is what happens when a homeschooling mom of 3 soon to be 4 embarks on a project that requires attention to detail.
Today "people" were expecting big news from China because last week hardly anyone got approvals, but so far hardly a peep! By people I mean the hundreds of people on my various chat groups I have never met! No one knows if they will hold approvals until more is known about the flu. Let's hope not.



1 comment:
Hope's quilt looks AMAZING!!!! I can't wait to see it when you finish it. So much LOVE there!
Post a Comment