Thursday, May 21, 2009

Drumroll please.....

We got our LOA!!!!!
This is day 70 for us and no one expected it!!
Guangdong province where Hope is still is not making appointments for people to complete adoptions, but this is great so we can get all the other paperwork done and reveiwed and hopefully by then the swine flu will be gone and we can go get our girl!!!!
And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.
Romans 5:2-5
Here's a little quilt preview (really bad photo but I am too lazy to go back upstairs!)
There is the best quilt shop off of N. Druid Hills.
It's called Intown Quilters. If you don't sew, it will make you want to start! Their bag is even cute--see photo! The red fabric is for the border, the blue polka dot is for the back.

6 comments:

Lovell and JW said...

yes...yes...yes...cannot wait for you all to get TA and get on the road!!! Love you all. The Whites

Jen said...

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT????? WE RECEIVED OUR LOA'S!!!!!!! LOVE Hope's quilt!!!! TO. STINKIN. CUTE.

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!!! I am soooo happy for you!! I PM'D you just before checking!! Do you know how many FTIA received today?? Must have been a big group! Here's to a speedy TA!

Donna said...

YEAH! Congrats. Can't wait to meet her soon :)

Steve and Darcy said...

PRAISE GOD!!!! I am so excited for all of you!! Now to get TA and travel...we are still waiting for our TA - hopefully next week!! Can you believe that we will be with our children soon!!! AMEN!

Sarah Phillips said...

Thanks for the nice compliment on the shop and your comment on my blog! I am not very good at blogging.
I love your quilt for the new little girl you are waiting on.
I will keep your family in my thoughts as you wait. Waiting is so hard, but it will be worth it in the end!