So, we just found out this week that we are logged in at CIS, which is US immigration. We need their approval to adopt a child from another country. Our date is 12/5, and people have been waiting about 90 days for that approval. But the process is relatively new, and I have seen people waiting 150 days, or 59. This approval is the final piece of our paperwork! We are hoping to be matched between now and then, but that timing is another unknown piece of the puzzle. In this part of the process we also have to be fingerprinted by the FBI again, just in case we've done anything since October. It really pays to be an upstanding citizen since birth in this process. Our fingerprint appointments are at 9am on December 26. How CONVENIENT. I'm rolling my eyes as I type...
My mom got chemo yesterday, which is great, since last week her white count was so low she couldn't get it. Fluid still gone, which is great!!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment