Thursday, December 10, 2009

I finally got a picture of the kids together! They are with my aunt and uncle's dogs, just so you know I haven't gone completely insane and gotten 2 dogs.
Quickest update EVER--you may be asking how I have time to update the blog, including header and background...the answer is because 3/4 of my kids are at school today! Yes, Jake and Landon are no longer homeschooling. They are now going to our church's wonderful Charlotte Mason-guided school. I miss them but sanity sometimes rules. More later!

4 comments:

Faith said...

Katy,

I meant to send you an email sooner. I have been praying for you through this time. Hope the Lord has brought you the comfort you need.

Faith (from the Shenzhen Group)

ElderFamofSix said...

okay, so now that you have all this free time, can you show me how to make your blog pretty? One of these days I'm going to start doing it...or make Lane do it and make it part of school!

Jen said...

Love the pic of the kids! Thinking of you and praying for peace and comfort!!! Miss you.

cjc said...

Hey Katy,
I've been thinking of you all lately. I want to learn more about the school evolution for you guys. And In general, I'd love to catch up. Do you know the Grace Lin books, like Dim Sum for Everyone and Lissy's Friends. The latter is especially perfect for you all. I think of your mom a lot these days .... and your dad. How much I miss my mom. Thinking of you and sending love and prayers your way. --Christy