So, we have only ONE more approval left! All of our things here at the end have finally moved along to their final resting places (if you speak Hague adoption, we got our Article 5 approval!) If I look into my crystal ball, I predict TA (Travel Approval) on July 17 and travel the first week of August. But it ain't done until we get CA (Consulate Apoointment). Can you see why those of us in the Hague adoption world talk about "getting some A's?!" You get PA, LOA, TA and CA :-)
My mom's surgery went well and she has had no complications. She got chemo yesterday too.
Please keep praying about our travel. People are getting quarantined, so we have to keep that in mind as we decide who will travel.
I am busy making packing lists and feeling like packing for a 5 year old is much easier than it was to pack for a 10 month old. For Lilla, we had a baby carrier, bottles, diapers, wipes, formula, food...now we are taking toys, books and stickers!
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Hey Katie! Congratulations on one more step!! I have been thinking about you lots and keeping up with your blog. We are still 'on hold'. Don't know much! Can't wait to meet Hope. It's sweet to think about the relationship she and Lilla will have and how God brought them together to be sisters. Love you much -
Congratulations! We are still waiting for LOA and are on day 83,,wished we would have had a quick one like you did! I hoped we would travel in August but at this rate it probably won't be until Oct or Nov. I know you are so excited and I pray everything else goes smoothly for you from this point on! God bless!
:) Melanie
I can't wait until we get that FINAL "A"!!!!!! Come on CCAA, bring them on!!!!
WELL, WE GOT THAT LOA TODAY!! YAY!!!
:) MELANIE
Yay! We are excited for you and look forward to welcoming Hope home soon! Congrats!
Katy: Could you please just wait for me to go with you? Come on, don't be so selfish.
Katy, I'm so excited to read that the time to travel is getting closer and closer!
Post a Comment