
Hi guys--this one is from Jake (age 9.5). We've been doing Ancient Egypt projects. We built a shaduf, which is a tool to bring water out of the river in Egypt. We built a model of the Nile. It is very fun being homeschooled because we have more science experiments. I don't like math.
From Lilla (age 4): I started doing gymnastics last week. I like when we did the bars because somebody helped us. I have a lot to tell. Who is reading this? One time we went to the Aquarium (in August-Katy). I got a Barbie for Christmas. I'm excited because because I will have gymnastics tomorrow. Next week we're adopting a baby (probably not next week! Katy) I can write my first and last name
From Landon (almost 8): I have already lost one tooth and another one is very loose. I have started gymnastics again. Legos are my favorite thing, and jumping on the trampoline, or tramping on the jumpoline. I think homeschooling is great because I get to be with my mom (awww...I didn't pay him, I swear-Katy).
We have to wrap this up because we want to go watch Man Vs. Wild, or Man Vs. Food. We like Men Vs. anything.



1 comment:
LOL
hadyn
Post a Comment