I will post some of the Q and A here. From what I can tell, they probably called the orphanage who then asked the foster family. Total answer to prayer on number 1 and 2!!!
1. Does Song Yi know that she will be adopted?
Song Yi knows she is going to be adopted by a foreign family.
2. What does she think about being adopted?
Song Yi really what to have her own dad and mom to love her. She is very much willing to be adopted by a foreign family.
3. Did Song Yi receive our pictures and letter we sent?
Song Yi has received your pictures and letter. She can recognize family member now. she always smiles when she is looking at your pictures.
Also, we got some new photos and some other info, so that helps ease the pain of more paperwork quite a bit!
We also got a size update, which seems more accurate. She will be a LITTLE sister after all. Her height is 40.5" inches and weight 33 lbs, so Lilla has a good 7 inches and 10 pounds on her.



2 comments:
OMG Katie!!!!!!!!!! Hope is JUST beautiful!!! I love her little smile. What a blessing to know that she is aware of her family and smiles when she looks at your pictures!!! PRECIOUS!
Sorry about the delay Katie....the wait is so stresful as it is...she's beautiful! I know that has lifted your spirits!! Hope to see you in Guangzhou!
Post a Comment