
Well, today is Day 46 of waiting for LOA.
Remember, we could in hear something in 50-150 days. What a window!
I feel very much in limbo, not wanting to plan, having a lot to do, not wanting to do things too early but not wanting to wait too late. Pretty much I just look at the messes and think about things to do and then forget why I was in that room and walk back out.
Maybe I will just post a "hope" verse.
Yet this I call to mind
and therefore I have hope:
Because of the Lord's great love
we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.
Lamentations 6:21-22
46 by Leo Reynolds on Flickr



4 comments:
Great to see you at Hand in Hand -- glad you came!!! Hope all is well.. Lucy
Katy: i really am going to send you my part of the quilt, honest. I will talk to you soon! Ellen
Katy, you sound so much like me! I have soooo much to do but just can't focus! Your days are addin up tho, and soon you will be getting that LOA!
Kathy R.
Love the verse! I'll cling to it too! I've felt the same way about not wanting to do too much too soon. It's so hard now knowing time frames. Much love, Lisa
Post a Comment