Just got these from our agency today! I am thinking she is more the outdoorsy type and was NOT happy about the Glamour Shots she had to do before. I am so happy to see smiles! And we also got updated measurements. Can you believe she is almost as tall as Lilla but a few pounds lighter. They are only 11 days apart in age (Lilla's birthday is 8/6/04 and Hope/Song's is 8/17/04) and apparently will be the same size too.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
New pictures already!!
Just got these from our agency today! I am thinking she is more the outdoorsy type and was NOT happy about the Glamour Shots she had to do before. I am so happy to see smiles! And we also got updated measurements. Can you believe she is almost as tall as Lilla but a few pounds lighter. They are only 11 days apart in age (Lilla's birthday is 8/6/04 and Hope/Song's is 8/17/04) and apparently will be the same size too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



13 comments:
She is SO cute!! What a great smile!! Wow, it will almost be like having twins...
Congratulations again!
Yes, she looks way more comfortable playing outside and smiling. She is adorable and so sweet!! I know you can't wait to have in your arms. Thanks for sharing these pics.
So beautiful!!! God is so good...God is so good! love to all 6 of you all.
Congratulations she looks beautiful and very happy and healthy! Can't wait to meet her. She completes our Faith, Grace, and Hope circle :)
Had NO idea that you had PICTURES!!!! Yeah -- she is just so cute...
SOOOOO Beautiful! I am so excited for you - I talked to Christine and she gave me the update - I've got to put your blog on my blog page! (will do) I will also send you some fabric and a sweet wish note. Lilla look SO big in your Disney pics - I feel like I just saw her but she got big! She is going to LOVE having a 'twin' sister! We are referral ready! Our hopes are to have children by Christmas! Pray for us too! Love you much - a
So exciting to see pictures, especially of her smiling! I know you have to be eager as ever to get her back home. We'll be praying for your departure to be sooner than later. Yay!
What a sweet little girl you are bringing home! I hope your wait is short and I'll look forward to following your journey!
Praise God from whom all blessings flow! We can't wait to meet Hope. Those verses from Psalm 33 are some of my favorites; we prayed them continuously as we waited in hope on the Lord to send us baby James.
Congratulations!
Betsy Huey
Wow! What a cutie! It will be such fun for the girls to be virtual twins. Our four (all adopted from China) are ages 8,7,7 & 6. They never lack for a playmate.
Wow. So magical to get those first (and second and third and ...) pictures! I hope Lilla is ready for a "twin" sister :)
Can't wait to see more of Hope!
Hadyn and fam
It's great to see her beautiful smile! (yes, I'm finally catching up on reading friends' blogs!). You guys will be one more family with "twins"!
What beautiful new pictures! Thanks for sharing! She has a great smile! How fun that she and Lilla are the same age and approximately the same size! :-)
Post a Comment